We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

insta | Forum

Tolha
Tolha Feb 9 '15

I move my domain to another web hosting I have uploaded all the documents at new server but I get as an error

who can my hulp  plss....

Attachments:
  rfr.jpg (246Kb)
Tolha
Tolha Feb 9 '15

ow_smarty/template_c/   is 777

ross Team
ross Feb 9 '15
Tolha, make sure you have ow_log folder in the root of the software, if it is named ow_logs rename it to ow_log and set the permissions to 777 recursively. And also set 777 permissions to ow_smarty/template_c. You're correct. 

Then enable dev mode, without debug mode, refresh your website. This should fix the issue. 

ross Team
Tolha
Tolha Feb 10 '15
I have done but did not succeed :(
ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
Disable debug mode, enable dev mode, refresh the website, disable dev mode. See if the issue persists. 
Tolha
Tolha Feb 10 '15
no :(
ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
PM me your FTP access details
Tolha
Tolha Feb 10 '15

ok

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
Tolha, the problem is in the permissions. 

You need to contact your hosting provider and find out under which permissions the Apache is running. 

However it is strange as the folder ow_log has 777 permissions which means that anybody can write in it. 

Also make sure that htdocs folder has 755 permissions. 

Tolha
Tolha Feb 10 '15
So what needs to happen what should I tell them/?
Tolha
Tolha Feb 10 '15

and how cani download 1.7.1 version?

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
You need to find out the permissions under which the Apache user is running, also what permissions on the htdocs folder. 

You can download 1.7.1 version by following this link: http://www.oxwall.org/dl/oxwall-1.7.1.zip

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 10 '15