We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

LIST_LIMIT doesn't work ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Markus
Markus Feb 18 '15
Version 1.6 worked well if I uploaded more than 3 in the first place after changing list_limit number . Version 1.7.2 is not working so smooth ? I updated ,,Photo,, ,,Newsfeed,, plugins again and again and nothing . You can see on newsfeed screen shot some bug with {user}+  I don't know if it is language issue or different kind of issue ... I updated language pack also . 

Please for any help and suggestions .
Attachments:
  newsfeed pics.JPG (145Kb)
  List minit.JPG (73Kb)
Taissa Team
Taissa Feb 19 '15
Marcus, after changing the value of LIST_LIMIT variable make sure you've cleaned browser and site cache.
To clear site's cache enable DEV_MODE. Follow the instructions: https://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug

Concerning the bug with {user} + you should check if the language value is correct, search for  “uploaded {$number} new photos to” value.  

Markus
Markus Feb 19 '15
Taissa thank you for respond to my issues ... I did clean browsers and site cache few times - I know that . it doesn't help at all .... it must be something else . It works when I am changing to lower value like 3 or 2 but it doesn't above 4 photos .? ? ?. 

Second part - you were right the bug in Photo plugin - language value . - thank you ! 

I am still dealing with LIST_LIMIT - issue. ? 

Taissa Team
Taissa Feb 20 '15
In case you want to show more than 4 photos in newsfeed you need to make changes in /ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_service.php file also.
 Find the following constant: CONST FORMAT_LIST_LIMIT = 4;

Markus
Markus Feb 20 '15
Thank you Taissa
I did change this Limit before but didn't change nothing - It's look like changing just new add photos but not already added ? Thank you again it does work again .

Have a nice day
ciao M
Taissa Team
Taissa Feb 23 '15
Markus, you are right, it's changing just new add photos but not already added.