We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug with drag and drop widgets on index page[Solved] | Forum

Kali
Kali Feb 19 '15
Hello,

I'm having some issues to move widgets on the index page. If I move them to left or right position.

Can you help?

Error:

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'index-BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget' for key 'componentPlaceUniqName' File: /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/database.php Line: 707 Trace: #0 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_compone...', Object(BOL_ComponentPosition)) #4 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/component_admin_service.php(211): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ComponentPosition)) #5 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/ajax_component_admin_panel.php(66): BOL_ComponentAdminService->saveSectionPositionStack('right', Array) #6 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_AjaxComponentAdminPanel->saveComponentPlacePositions(Array) #7 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/ajax_component_panel.php(82): call_user_func(Array, Array) #8 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_AjaxComponentPanel->processQueue(Array) #9 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #11 /home1/kalianey/public_html/bonnieandclit/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #12 {main}

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 23 '15
ross Team
ross Feb 19 '15

Kali, what did you do before that started to occur? have you done any custom code modifications?
Please provide screenshots of these two tables in your phpmyadmin:  ow_base_component_placeow_base_component_setting

Kali
Kali Feb 19 '15
Yes I added some widgets, everything was fine but then at some point everything broke and I don't know what to do... :(
I drop the tables concerning the index page using the following queries:
SELECT *  FROM `ow_base_component_setting` WHERE `componentPlaceUniqName` LIKE 'index-%'
SELECT *  FROM `ow_base_component_place` WHERE `uniqName` LIKE 'index-%'
and attached them in csv so you can have a look.

Attachments:
  erroroxwall.zip (1Kb)
ross Team
ross Feb 19 '15
Kali, I am sorry Iwill also need ow_base_component_position table
The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 19 '15
Kali
Kali Feb 20 '15
Thank you Ross, here is the missing table :)
Attachments:
  ow_base_component_position.csv (0Kb)
ross Team
ross Feb 22 '15
I don't see any duplicate entry in those tables. Kali, I will need access to the Cpanel and admin access details. Please PM, I'll take a look at the issue. 
ross Team
ross Feb 23 '15
Issue is fixed by clearing ow_base_component_place_cache table
Kali
Kali Feb 23 '15
Unfortunately the issue came back without touching anything :/, I sent you an email.
ross Team
ross Feb 23 '15
Have you tried to clear ow_base_component_place_cache table ?
Kali
Kali Feb 24 '15
It fix it on the spot but the problem reappear sporadically
ross Team
ross Feb 25 '15
Kali, I entered your website, the issue was with the plugin Kymod, I deactivated it and now everything works, however some widgets have disappeared from the index page.