We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Language Paket customizing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Giovanni
Giovanni Feb 19 '15

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any advice for me as I review the most / find to which field etc .. it spins when I adjust the missing texts in the language file in the admin?

Evt. there is already something about which even might lead me by clicking directly there?

Roughly speaking, so I can see "what" adaptive because I really, and how does the user / would see if adjusted done.

Hope is not too confusing ...

regards

Giovanni

Taissa Team
Taissa Feb 23 '15
As far as I understand you want to have a special link which leads you to the page you are translating now?
I.e. you've made changes to the administrative panel and click the link which leads you to a page where you can see your changes.
If it's so, unfortunately, there is no such functionality. Moreover it's impossible to make such implementation, because there are a lot of values ​​and most of them are not used on the interface part of the software but used for the letter's templates, error messages and others parts of the site which are not visible to the users.

If is not what you're looking for, we'll appreciate if you could provide us with more information and screenshots.

The Forum post is edited by Taissa Mar 4 '15