We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issues with Google Contact Importer and CSV data importer [Solved] | Forum

ross Team
ross Mar 10 '15
Esskay, we have uploaded the fix to your website. Please check and keep us updated, so I could mark this thread as Solved. 
esskay
esskay Mar 11 '15
Hi Ross
Thanks...but I am not understanding what is to be done now....when I click on csv data import settings I get Processing csv file whereas I have not even selected any file. It does not give me any option to do so. Please see the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
  oxwall.doc (104Kb)
ross Team
ross Mar 11 '15
That means your cron is not configured properly. Try to run in manually www.site.com/ow_cron/run.php ;
The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 11 '15
esskay
esskay Mar 11 '15
ok...I did and after this I am getting the same old error -"Unknow upload error"
ross Team
ross Mar 11 '15
Clear the cache in your browser. I just run the cron on your website after uploading CSV file and I get to the second step of the import. See screenshot

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 11 '15
esskay
esskay Mar 11 '15
ok...working...I need to do it on the production site too...can you please provide fix...?
ross Team
ross Mar 11 '15
in ow_plugins/csv_importer/forms/csv_uploader.php

there's the code: 

if ( !empty($_FILES['csv_file']) && in_array($_FILES['csv_file']['type'], array('text/csv', 'application/zip', 'application/octet-stream')) && is_uploaded_file($_FILES['csv_file']['tmp_name']) )

replace it with 

if ( !empty($_FILES['csv_file']) && in_array($_FILES['csv_file']['type'], array('text/csv', 'application/zip', 'application/octet-stream', 'text/comma-separated-values')) && is_uploaded_file($_FILES['csv_file']['tmp_name']) )

ross Team
ross Mar 11 '15
I'm going to mark this thread as Solved. 
esskay
esskay Mar 11 '15
done...great...worked for me...
Pages: « 1 2