We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Internal server error after 1.3 update | Forum

Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 8 '12
I need a little help or advice. Updated my Oxwall site to 1.3 today and everything works ok ... almost everything. My site's home page isn't show's up and instead of it, it redirects me to mysite.com/500.phtml

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
Suresh
Suresh Feb 8 '12
Quote from Cartonic I need a little help or advice. Updated my Oxwall site to 1.3 today and everything works ok ... almost everything. My site's home page isn't show's up and instead of it, it redirects me to mysite.com/500.phtml

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

I am also having the same issue. 

Please reply soon.

This is the error message i am getting. 

Message:There is no form with name `0` !File:/home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/plugin/block.form.phpLine:45Trace:#0 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/template_c/c61bf42f00fd9042f2d95b08a13c291f8d66e036.file.comments.html.php(64): smarty_block_form() #1 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4f32c3b7b1b95(Array, NULL, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), true) #2 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/estudent/...') #4 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render('/home/estudent/...') #5 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed_item.php(284): OW_Component->render() #6 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed_list.php(85): NEWSFEED_CMP_FeedItem->renderMarkup() #7 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/template_c/a2c8793cfd9e7ad0b77f82a6247f49e993e05f0c.file.feed_list.html.php(63): NEWSFEED_CMP_FeedList->tplRenderItem(Array) #8 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4f32c3b7977d8(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #9 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #10 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/estudent/...') #11 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render('/home/estudent/...') #12 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed_list.php(110): OW_Component->render() #13 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(141): NEWSFEED_CMP_FeedList->render() #14 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(250): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #15 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #16 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #17 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #18 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(243): OW_Component->render() #19 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(228): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #20 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(109): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #21 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/template_c/e328467eb0dbf008f891ee8ade93d59835d9d60e.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(146): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent() #22 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4f32c3b6cd19c(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #23 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #24 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/estudent/...') #25 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render('/home/estudent/...') #26 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #27 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #28 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #29 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #30 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #31 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

The Forum post is edited by Suresh Feb 8 '12
Attachments:
  ox sc shot.jpg (405.21Kb)
Lahore
Lahore Feb 8 '12
how to uninstall the update?
Joseph
Joseph Feb 8 '12
you should make a backup of all files prior to updating so that you may restore your site if things go wrong
Brijesh meena
Brijesh meena Feb 8 '12
@Sagheer try to go yoursite/admin instead of refreshing the error page.
Lahore
Lahore Feb 8 '12
Quote from Brijesh meena @Sagheer try to go yoursite/admin instead of refreshing the error page.

Yes, i was able to access this, but after i update group via admin/plugins/add

all links are affected of 500 :-(

Brijesh meena
Brijesh meena Feb 8 '12
which was your last plugin.Is that groups ? if group than rename it's folder before go to admin panel
Lahore
Lahore Feb 8 '12
Quote from Brijesh meena which was your last plugin.Is that groups ? if group than rename it's folder before go to admin panel

that was great, updated the groups and now admin section is OK
Brijesh meena
Brijesh meena Feb 8 '12
:)
Lahore
Lahore Feb 8 '12
After updating the newfeed plugin, the whole website is OK...

thank you @Brijesh meena

Brijesh meena
Brijesh meena Feb 8 '12
For all who are getting error "Error 500 Internal Server Error"
Do uninstall the newsfeed plugin than check website. and update newsfeed plugin.
Brijesh meena
Brijesh meena Feb 8 '12
@Sagheer your welcome. :)
Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 8 '12

Quote from Brijesh meena For all who are getting error "Error 500 Internal Server Error"
Do uninstall the newsfeed plugin than check website. and update newsfeed plugin.

@Brijesh:
 I did what you said with the the newsfeed plugin and everything worked out. Next I had the "brilliant" ideea to update manually the rest of the plugins(groups, friends ...) uploaded them to ow-plugins folder and then my whole site goes Internal server error 500.  I feel so angry about myself that I didn't do a backup.

If you could give me even a little advice, you'll kinda be my superhero.
The Forum post is edited by Cartonic Feb 8 '12
Joseph
Joseph Feb 8 '12
groups plugin is causing this error just rename it or uninstall it and once you have the page pulled up that asks you to update the group plugin restore the group plugin fuile to original name or reinstall it and click update and all is well
Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 8 '12

Quote from Joseph groups plugin is causing this error just rename it or uninstall it and once you have the page pulled up that asks you to update the group plugin restore the group plugin fuile to original name or reinstall it and click update and all is well

Thanks...s! That's make's it for a beer, even virtual one in this case.

Problem solved.
The Forum post is edited by Cartonic Feb 8 '12
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Feb 8 '12
Had the same error. I had to delete the Groups plugin and reload the admin page. When it prompted me to update Groups, I then uploaded it to the plugins folder and the update went smoothly. Thanks for everyone's help!
Suresh
Suresh Feb 8 '12

Quote from Suresh
Quote from Cartonic I need a little help or advice. Updated my Oxwall site to 1.3 today and everything works ok ... almost everything. My site's home page isn't show's up and instead of it, it redirects me to mysite.com/500.phtml

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

I am also having the same issue. 

Please reply soon.

This is the error message i am getting. 

Message:There is no form with name `0` !File:/home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/plugin/block.form.phpLine:45Trace:#0 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/template_c/c61bf42f00fd9042f2d95b08a13c291f8d66e036.file.comments.html.php(64): smarty_block_form() #1 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4f32c3b7b1b95(Array, NULL, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), true) #2 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/estudent/...') #4 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render('/home/estudent/...') #5 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed_item.php(284): OW_Component->render() #6 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed_list.php(85): NEWSFEED_CMP_FeedItem->renderMarkup() #7 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/template_c/a2c8793cfd9e7ad0b77f82a6247f49e993e05f0c.file.feed_list.html.php(63): NEWSFEED_CMP_FeedList->tplRenderItem(Array) #8 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4f32c3b7977d8(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #9 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #10 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/estudent/...') #11 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render('/home/estudent/...') #12 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed_list.php(110): OW_Component->render() #13 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(141): NEWSFEED_CMP_FeedList->render() #14 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(250): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #15 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #16 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #17 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #18 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(243): OW_Component->render() #19 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(228): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #20 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(109): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #21 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_smarty/template_c/e328467eb0dbf008f891ee8ade93d59835d9d60e.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(146): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent() #22 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4f32c3b6cd19c(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #23 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #24 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/estudent/...') #25 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render('/home/estudent/...') #26 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #27 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #28 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #29 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #30 /home/estudent/public_html/simhapuriportal.in/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #31 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

Wow! plugin updates solve the problem. I am soooo happy. 
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Feb 9 '12
I have had the same problem, for me it is definitely the newsfeed causing the problem..when i deactivated it the site worked, when i uninstalled it the site worked, but when i activated it it appeared on the site but when i went to leave a message the site went back to a 500 internal server error....I then deleted the plugin from the plugins folder, re-downloaded it from the store and uploaded it again and i still have the same problem......Please help i really need it...I am back to using status update and latest activity plugin ---
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Feb 9 '12
Also Facbook contact importer doesnt seem to work...when i click it it opens facebook in a new window and asks me to sign in, when i do the window just closes - need help guys

Got the facebook contact importer working however the window that shows your facebook friends appear to the right of the webpage out of the screen - anybody else have this problem?  Oh and the newsfeed guys need help on that one
The Forum post is edited by Richard Carr Feb 9 '12
Michael Leader
Michael Feb 9 '12
just to record,  I got 500 error after updating my test site.  It happened when doing the groups plugin update.
Pages: 1 2 »