We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Edit Margin? - Advertisement | Forum

Tom
Tom Feb 28 '15
My ads are off the page, but their is plenty of margin to be moved. Anyway to move them?
Tom
Tom Feb 28 '15
I think I got it figured out,.. I will have to manually edit the code, but this maybe something as an option to throw in the plugin, or maybe the pro version if anything, I have both.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Feb 28 '15
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 10 '15
You're not eligible to remove Oxwall attribution link from your website. Please restore it first.
Tom
Tom Mar 11 '15
Oxwall is Open source, is it not? I have purchased many plugins off this site of which I am sure Oxwall benefits from, at least in part, and not to mention you have the following on your main site.

"Open source, With Oxwall we are all about open source values. Anyone can use this software for any purpose including commercial, and anyone's help is much appreciated."

I think/feel I have been supporting OxWall from day one when I have been making purchases on this site. If you demand payment for the "attribution link" to be removed, then say so, and it will be done, however I as a paying customer will then demand you remove your pledge about Open Source on your main page. 

I am not avoiding giving credit where it is due, but my purpose on my site is to promote my ideal's, not Oxwall. I have not, nor will ever will take any credit for coding the software, I have not removed anything, I simply commented the code out. Anyone with basic understanding of how an Internet Browser works can see the attribution. 

For the record,.. I have spent $158 on plugins so far... So money isn't an issue, so don't come at me like some Soup Nazi, if you demand your payment post a link and it will be done.

You do not have permission to reply this topic