We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Odd error upon updating this theme... - Facebook Go Dark - Responsive | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Mar 3 '15
Greetings OW Visuals team,

Every time I update this theme and your "Nightclubbing" theme, I get errors.  This only occurs on those two themes and not on any other theme I have.

I have posted more information about this in the forum which you can find by clicking this link: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/33417

I hope you take some time to get this fixed on those two themes!

Kind Regards,

Hybrid

Hybrid
Hybrid Sep 15 '15
Hey there OW Visuals,

Apparently this has yet to be resolved.  This is still occurring where on this theme and on your "Nightclubbing" theme - I receive errors when trying to update it.  This still ONLY occurs on these two themes of yours.  All your other themes seem okay and update with no errors or issues at all...and I have 4 other themes of yours.

Please resolve this issue.  I have attached yet another screenshot/image for you as an attachment AND below this text.

I really enjoy your themes, but this is getting really old when receiving these errors every time we need to update these two specific themes.

Attachments:
  Image2.png (96Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 15 '15
Same warnings, and notices with mine as well. I just sent a PM with the same screenshot. I also asked the question if it may have something to do with "Profile Cover", or "User Carousel" since it always header related.
Hybrid
Hybrid Sep 16 '15
Darryl B,

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with those plugins.  For starters, I don't have the "User Carousel" plugin, but do have the "Profile Cover" plugin.  Either way, it is definitely "theme" related and not "plugin" related since these errors do not come up when updating the plugin.

When updating all of my other themes I have, this issue never comes up.  It only occurs when updating this theme and the "Nightclubbing" theme by OW Visuals.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 9 '15
Still the same notice coming up on update. Debug is not on. Venus, and Exodus upated without this coming up.
Attachments:
  FB Go dark update error.jpg (106Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 16 '16
Any insight on why this theme still shows these notices, and warnings on updates? See the screenshot in the previous post. Other themes are updating without this occurring.
You do not have permission to reply this topic