We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need help in getting plugin to work as advertised - Advanced Photo | Forum

Bob Newbie
Bob Newbie Mar 3 '15

I purchased the Advanced Photo Plugin for my Oxwall site. The installation was easy.

I was able to setup categories in the Admin area with no problems. I purchased the plugin to be able to put my photos into categories but I can't find a way to do that.

When I add a new album there is no way to add it to a category at that time. I can go back and edit the album and add it to a category but it is not clear to a user how to do that. A user should be able to add an album to a category when the new album is created instead of having to go back and edit the album.

When I add a new photo to an album there is no means to select a category for it. I thought being able to filter photos by category is what this plugin is all about. Your advertisement on Oxwall features list says: "* Easy to Browse by Categories. Now it is easy to filter photos & albums by categories,...". That is what I want to do but I can't figure out how to. Is there a way to put photos into categories?

I like this plugin if it worked as advertised. Could you please help me get it to work properly so I can put my photos into categories?

I sent an email about this but got no response.

Thanks

Bob Newbie
Bob Newbie Mar 5 '15
I got an email two days ago that said "We received your message, will reply soon." I'm awaiting your reply.
-Thanks
Bob Newbie
Bob Newbie Mar 7 '15
I got your email asking for more money to make the Advanced Photo plugin work as advertised. I sent you a reply saying I will not pay more money to make this plugin work properly.

I also see that my license key for the plugin has been removed from my list of Oxwall plugins that I have purchased so I can no longer download it. Is that your idea of customer service? Is that how you deal with customer complaints?

I await your reply before contacting PayPal.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Thank you so much for purchasing this plugin.
Please check your paypal account as we've have refunded on paypal.
Thanks.
Bob Newbie
Bob Newbie Mar 8 '15
Thanks you for the refund. I really wanted to use this plugin on my site if it had worked properly as described in your advertisement . If you ever update it so it does work as described please contact me.
You do not have permission to reply this topic