We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

EDITING THE LOGIN PAGE | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Nick
Nick Feb 10 '12

Hello Oxwall community,

Just for the record... yes I have searched and found answers to my topic question but I also found the topics to be outdated and unhelpful. 

I noticed that the login page is somewhat difficult to edit. I am viewing what I believe to be the login page html in html editor via cpanel and this is what I came up with:

{style}{literal}.std_sign_in_cont{    padding:200px 100px 0;}.connect_button_list{    display:inline;}.std_sign_in_cont .forgot_pass{    text-align:right;    padding-bottom:4px;    text-transform:lowercase;    font-size:11px;}{/literal}{/style}<div class="std_sign_in_cont"><div style="width:350px;margin:0 auto;">        <h3 style="text-align: center;padding-bottom: 8px;">{$siteName}</h3>        {block_decorator name='box_cap' langLabel='base+base_sign_in_cap_label'}{/block_decorator}        {block_decorator name='box' style='text-align:center;padding-top:2px;'}        <div class="forgot_pass"><a href="{url_for_route for='base_forgot_password'}">{text key='base+forgot_password_label'}</a></div>        {form name='sign-in'}            {input name='identity' style='width:160px;margin-bottom:5px;'}<br />            {input name='password' style='width:160px;margin-bottom:5px;'}<br />            {input name='remember'}{label name='remember'}<br />            {submit name='submit'}        {/form}        {/block_decorator}        {component class='BASE_CMP_SignInButtonList'}        <div class="sign_up_cont" style="text-align: center;"> {text key='base+base_sign_in_or_label'} <a href="{$joinUrl}">{text key='base+join_submit_button_join'}</a></div>    </div></div>

any ideas how I can edit this page with some customization? I would appreciate this help much. thanks. 

Sincerely, 

Nick 

The Forum post is edited by Nick Feb 10 '12
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 12 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Nick
Nick Feb 15 '12

thanks again in advance for any assistance

Nick
Nick Feb 15 '12
most likely I have arrived at the incorrect page (not the login page in fact.) lol
Nick
Nick Feb 22 '12
up