We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Under maintenance Page [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
bob daubney
bob daubney Feb 10 '12
The under maintenance page is on my site, I did not put it on but can't get into the admin to take it off can I get in to any other way to take it off?

The Forum post is edited by ross Jan 7 '14
Michael Leader
Michael Feb 10 '12
to remove the maintenance page you can edit the ow_config table in the database and fine the maintenance bit, change it from "1" to "0" and it should kill maint mode.  Most likely since updating a plugin needs to update the database and has failed.  the site will go into maint mode each time you try to do the update.

I had this a while back and could not do anything in admin area because a plugin db update had locked up.  It took Addenster to jump in and free it up.
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
I am facing the same issue. Where can I find the ow_config table.
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
I can't find the maintenance bit . Can anyone help me?

Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
Paul, I can't find the login option anywhere on the screen.
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
This is my website www.qiggo.com . Please check.

Thank you

Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
No luck Paul. Non of the options are working in my admin panel. All started after I installed the updated version of avatar extreme. Could you help me if I PM you my admin login details?
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
Please check your inbox. Thank you.
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 7 '14
i was able to sign in using Facebook connect to this site without the maintenance page coming up
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 7 '14
Kieron,

Thank you for the reply. Paul Cuffe helped me in solving the issue. 

Have a great day.

- Swaroop

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 7 '14
ah good 
ross Team
ross Jan 7 '14
Bob, have you managed to sign-in to your admin panel with www.yourwebsite.com/sign-in ?
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
Finally, you won’t have to worry about your trucks sitting on the lot for days waiting to be fixed. Arden Towing Company
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Jan 3
We understand the importance of maintaining a well-tuned fleet without disrupting your business operations. Elk Grove Christmas Light Installation
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Feb 19
My spouse and i came up on your web site even though paying attention only a little submits. Wonderful technique for up coming, We are book-marking immediately use your current comprehensive soars.τουριστικός οδηγός για 11 σπάνια μέρη στην Ινδία
The Forum post is edited by Mehmood Alam Feb 19
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Feb 28
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot Turkse ambassade in Saoedi Arabië
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 2
I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! Best In NYC
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 3
That is a top notch points in particular to help these fresh to blogosphere, small in addition to appropriate information… Appreciate it intended for giving this blog. Important understand document. Near Me
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 4
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. air duct cleaning summerville sc
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Mar 5
A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. CNPR is it worthwhile
Pages: 1 2 »