We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I can't change prices of the action - User Credits | Forum

smec's
smec's Mar 11 '15

hi,

I don't know if anyone ever had this kind of problem.

I can't change prices of the action !

I disabled reactivated uninstalled reinstalled always the same.

if someone already had this kind of problem. 

when I click on a 0 to change the price, the 0 disappears and nothing happens !! 

here is the picture before and after

after click on 0 :

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 11 '15

Seems there is js error which conflicts with the price changing functionality. Please activate the FireBug console and try to change the price to see if there are any errors. Also, if you are using third-party plugins which somehow are related to URLs or routing functionality (for example External NoFollow), please try deactivating them and check if it solves the problem. Or try to deactivate all third-party plugins.

If none of these helps - please specify what version of the software and User Credits plugin you are using.

smec's
smec's Mar 12 '15
Quote from Skalfa LLC

Seems there is js error which conflicts with the price changing functionality. Please activate the FireBug console and try to change the price to see if there are any errors. Also, if you are using third-party plugins which somehow are related to URLs or routing functionality (for example External NoFollow), please try deactivating them and check if it solves the problem. Or try to deactivate all third-party plugins.

If none of these helps - please specify what version of the software and User Credits plugin you are using.

thank you for your quick response the problem is plugin External NoFollow

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 12 '15
You are welcome. It would be better if you contacted this plugin developer and ask them to fix this problem because it may conflict with other plugins too.
You do not have permission to reply this topic