We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

buy using credit card from oxwall store | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Mehroz
Mehroz Mar 13 '15
Hello,

I am from Pakistan. I really want to buy plugins from oxwall store but i can not because i don't have paypal account, paypal is not available in Pakistan. so my only option is to buy using credit card so it is my humble request to oxwall team to enable users to buy plugins and themes using credit cards. This would solve my problem and of all users who dont have paypal in their countries.... so please please provide this feature in oxwall store as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mehroz Anjum
The Forum post is edited by Mehroz Mar 13 '15
Soundchum web solution
for those can't pay via paypal, pm me i can help you
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 14 '15
paypall has a pay by credit card ??
Mehroz
Mehroz Mar 15 '15
i can only see pay with my pay pal account
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 15 '15
yes but once you go to paypall you have option to pay credit card or with a paypall account 
Mehroz
Mehroz Mar 15 '15
i searched the google it gave me this on paypal site

1. Customers enter their name and shipping address.
  2. They’re prompted for their credit card, email address, and phone number.
  3. (Optional) After reviewing their information, they may choose to save their information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.

but when i try to purchase using oxwall there is only 1 option for login into paypal.... and when i login to pay pal it asks to link a credit card which fails just because they dont support my country

Mehroz
Mehroz Apr 4 '15
come on oxwall team please give option of buy using credit card using service like 2CheckOut
Onur
Onur Apr 5 '15
i also have same problems. i cant buy anything. my bank refuze to pay it becuuse there is no 3D security? and also same for paypal. my cards refuse palpay.
Mehroz
Mehroz Apr 6 '15
See? now please implement 2checkout
ReginaldAgustin
ReginaldAgustin Oct 31 '22
Buying things using credit card is not fun all the time actually. I read all about it when I looked for Mifare ultralight duplication service in Singapore. It was a very informative article.