We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help me My site is a white page. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Mar 17 '15
I update the photo plugin, it shows in the url:
http://contador.tv/...lugin_update_success

THen it shows a blank page, all teh links are a white page.

Can you help me please?
Ulises Aguilera
I did delete the plugin and now it shows me this url:
http://contador.tv/e500.php

With this page:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details: Type: Exception Message: Class PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget does not exist File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 208 Trace: #0 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #1 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #2 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #3 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_smarty/template_c/49c06f239c695b4f8398850856b15626b735c94a.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(123): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5508fb4a181423_97759369(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/mejico/pu...') #6 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/mejico/pu...') #7 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main}
Ulises Aguilera
Can somebody help me please?
Ulises Aguilera
I did delete this tag from the htacces file:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/e500\.php

And I also did delete the e500.php file
from the root directory.

It looks it solve the issue. But the main page point to the e500.php file
and I did delete the photo plugin :(
Ulises Aguilera
help me
Ulises Aguilera
I did open to edit the config.php file in the ow_includes folder and I did change from false to true, the DEBUG_MODE.

And the page shows me this:

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 208

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined index: host File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/antispammer/bol/service.php Line: 99

OW Debug - Notice Message: Only variables should be passed by reference File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/antispammer/bol/service.php Line: 99

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined variable: gotid File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 227

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `view_photo_list` not found! File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Warning Message: include(/home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/photo/components/photo_list_widget.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/autoload.php Line: 110

OW Debug - Warning Message: include(/home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/photo/components/photo_list_widget.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/autoload.php Line: 110

OW Debug - Warning Message: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_plugins/photo/components/photo_list_widget.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/ntphp/php52/lib/php') File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/autoload.php Line: 110

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func(PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget::getStandardSettingValueList) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget does not exist File: /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 208 Trace: #0 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #1 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #2 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #3 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_smarty/template_c/49c06f239c695b4f8398850856b15626b735c94a.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(123): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5508fb4a181423_97759369(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/mejico/pu...') #6 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/mejico/pu...') #7 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/mejico/public_html/contador.tv/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main} Type: ReflectionException
Ulises Aguilera
I did open to edit the config.php file in the ow_includes folder and I did change from true to false, the DEBUG_MODE.
Taissa Team
Taissa Mar 18 '15
Ulises Aguilera, some of your actions were unnecessary.
First of all you need to reinstall the Photo plugin.
1. Go to www.oxwall.org/store/item/16 and download the archive containing plugin files.
2. Unpack the archive and upload extracted files to ow_plugins folder on your server.

Then, you need to restore e500.php file.
Please, download the attached file and upload it on your server to the root folder.

You need also to restore to default settings the .htaccess file.

After this, Go to your Admin Panel > Plugins > Available Plugins section. The plugin you uploaded should appear in the list. Click 'Install' to install the plugin you need

Be note, we don't recommend to delete plugins via FTP because /deactivate.php should be called for each plugin being deactivated and this won't happen if you do it via FTP.  That is why you saw a lot of errors after deleting plugin.
The Forum post is edited by Taissa Mar 18 '15
Attachments:
  e500.php (4Kb)
SkyRadyo
SkyRadyo Feb 21 '16
Merhaba
Sorun Veritabanı Tabloları ile ilgili. Lütfen Veritabanı tablolarını phpMyAdmin ile acip TÜMÜNÜ seç deyip tamir etmeyi Deneyin. Muhtemelen tablolardan biri bozulmuş.
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Feb 21 '16
I don´t understand your lenguagee.
ross Team
ross Feb 21 '16
SkyRadyo, this English forum, please write in English only, thanks