We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to would be good for the new users - Google Plus Go | Forum

matt
matt Mar 18 '15
Hi

Just installed the theme but I d like to be able to make it look and feel like the demo but I am not finding some of the features. such as photos, and icons for subscribe, search , my matches are missing. 

matt
matt Mar 18 '15
I am using for Skadate and that was I used in this dating script. I also didn't noticed that the header background is just the picture banner which looks on demo like users photos on the top header and not actual clickable images. is there any way that I can have users profile photo in the header background instead ?
matt
matt Mar 18 '15
I am sorry I was referred to oxwall for buying plugin and theme by skadate. so would you be able to refund the money then, It was a mistake buying stuff from oxwall store. 

Thanks

matt
matt Mar 22 '15
But where do I find css file where effecting the page this page http://www.matchmate.ca/profile/matches or simialr pages. They should be all following the same concept  right? Since it is screwing up the picture from the profile. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic