We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Video plugin issue/enhancement | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 13 '12
Firs I wanted to say this is an issue but I think it's just a minor enhancement and I dont't know to do it myself. On videos list or on side videos( uploaded by same user) longer tittles aren't cut down like in youtube. It would be so nice
Mitchell Thornton
I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: Kissimmee Termite Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. Orlando Bed Bug Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Oviedo Bed Bug Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. cpa online
Mitchell Thornton
Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... online accountant
Mitchell Thornton
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: online accountants
Mitchell Thornton
On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. online cpa
Mitchell Thornton
Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. tax services online
Mitchell Thornton
I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. high voltage capacitor manufacturer