We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug reports - Questions | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 18 '12
Tony,

I will fix the issue in the upcoming update. The update will be released in a week.

Thank you for feedback.
S. Bourdon
S. Bourdon Jul 28 '13
Quote from Arifur Rahman Please fix this problem 

Hello,

I'm also experiencing the same problem on my website and I noticed it also happens on your demo site.  See screen shot below:

As you can see, under the Friends' Questions tab, the only avatars that appear are the ones from the question OWNER and the current LOGGED IN user (in this example: Demo is the question owner and Demo1 is logged in).

Could you provide a quick fix for this?  Not a full plugin update, but a simple "find and replace" code modification?

Thank you very much!

Stephanie
Stephanie Oct 22 '13
When my users post questions, they end up posting a multitude of them. How can I delete these extra questions?

roleplaycentral.org

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Oct 27 '13
The questions app is showing members who have been deleted from the site, or deleted themselves. This is very discouraging, as it seems quite a few people have deleted from the site and now there are a bunch of deleted users in the questions.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 27 '13
Quote from Vladimir Bach The questions app is showing members who have been deleted from the site, or deleted themselves. This is very discouraging, as it seems quite a few people have deleted from the site and now there are a bunch of deleted users in the questions.

I've added the issue to my issue tracker. I will check it and fix in the next update. Thank you for the report.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 3 '16
Noticed an issue in 1.8.3 on the Simplicity theme, and a few others. When I go to the questions page the top menu expands pushing the menu more icon to the right, and affecting the right console. This only happen when going to the questions page. The css setting for the top menu doesn't change. When I switch back to any other page the menu displays correctly.

Edit: This seemed to be an issue with the Theme Roller plugin. Not sure why just the one page was affected, but apparently some conflict between the Theme Roller, and Questions / Polls.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jul 3 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 4 '16
Found a simple fix for the issue with the Theme roller plugin. I added a "float: left" to the plugin css for the element, and the issue was fixed. I figure I would post it here in case anyone else has the issue. I'll post it in the Theme Roller plugin forum as well.

In theme_roller/views/components/roller.html on line one. change it to the following.
<div class="theme_console_item" id="theme" style="border: medium none; float:right;">

Edited to change the float to float right. I found that the float left didn't work well on some themes. The float right seems to be okay.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jul 8 '16
Sérgio de Jesus
Sérgio de Jesus Sep 15 '16
Hello there. How can I allow users to vote for only one answer instead of being able to select them all?
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic