We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin which has not been updated in two years, should be deleted from the "Store" | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Den Team
Den Jul 20 '15
Glen,

Reasonable suggestion. And this is what we are thinking to implement soon. This feature is able to increase sales and customer's satisfaction. As Glen said, it is already working on popular softwares' stores. 

ketkew
ketkew Jul 22 '15
Such as the plugins in WordPress is a good example. From the admin if a plugin is not compatible it is displayed as "not compatible with your version of wordpress" or "this plugin hasn't been updated for x years". Also user ratings are displayed.

I know that OW is definitely not WordPress, but looking at their plugin guidelines and developer faq they are very strict in their policy and that is why some (commercial) plugins are very popular.. (without them WP was never so successful as today.. and the themes..). Almost the same what Chris_W said about Firefox..
The Forum post is edited by ketkew Jul 22 '15
Zulki Akbari
Zulki Akbari Oct 14 '15
Good suggestion by Glenn, Should be on Oxwall soon.
David
David Oct 19 '15
Top Link plugin works flawlessly.  I don't have a clue what this man was talking about.  It's a great plugin that is totally compatible with the latest build.  Geez...
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 20 '15
Its ok now here to, dont working before! But now i dont use it.
Pages: « 1 2