We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

3.1.1 New Installation Internal Server Error! | Forum

falancas
falancas Feb 22 '12
What problem?
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 22 '12
1.3.1 actually. I believe you should ask your hosting company to check into your error logs and find out was was the reason of the error your received.

Where do you receive this error? Were you able to complete the installation? Does your server meet our server requirements? Providing few information about the error you are reducing the chance of getting a helpful reply. Please keep that in mind.

falancas
falancas Feb 22 '12
I talked with hosting company because, the problem was said to be sourced script.

No server problem.

No problem with installation of the previous version.

Problem 1.3.1 version

Thank you for answer.

Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 29 '12
Okay, can you contact your hosting company and ask them to check your error_log file? You can even attach it here so that we could see the reason of your 500 error. So far I don't have enough information to be helpful with my replies.
falancas
falancas Mar 3 '12
My site error log:

[Sat Mar 03 08:47:19 2012] [error] [client ip] File does not exist: /services/users/9d1399a1-fc0c-48ab-b8ca-5e3355fa10f4/usermy/www/mysite.com/favicon.ico

Hosting Company Note:
The error usually appears when a script amongst your files fails to execute successfully. Check all of your files and folders permissions and make sure that they are set as follows:

files - 644
folders - 755
Attachments:
  error.PNG (15.44Kb)
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 4 '12
Does your server allow 777 permissions for folders? If yes, set these folders' permissions to 777:

ow_pluginfiles

ow_userfiles,

ow_static,

ow_smarty/template_c

falancas
falancas Mar 4 '12
Thank you for the answer, but don't work.

Internal Server Error
falancas
falancas Mar 4 '12
I think the problem server! old and new version install problem

Internal Server Error

Thank you all answer aka_le_Mulder
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 5 '12
So did you solve the issue?
samuel jackson
samuel jackson Mar 14 '12
This is a hosting problem!!

you must go to your root folder search the file htaccess open it with notepad and then remove only the line 1: Follow Symlink+!

Now it must be go.
The Forum post is edited by samuel jackson Mar 14 '12
falancas
falancas Mar 16 '12

Quote from aka_le_Mulder So did you solve the issue?

No, I have a problem.

@samuel jackson

How do I file a change as htaccess?
falancas
falancas Mar 16 '12
Option +FollowSymlinks deleted but

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What problem now!
falancas
falancas Mar 16 '12
My server support response;

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am afraid that there is nothing further we can do to assist you on this matter. Apparently your script still fails to execute properly for some reason.

Please get hold of the exact server requirements for this script and make sure tat they are compatible with the server's configuration.

Best Regards
falancas
falancas Mar 17 '12
Change .htaccess work now.
The Forum post is edited by falancas Mar 17 '12
Attachments:
  .htaccess.zip (0.37Kb)