We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

can somebody help please? - Admin Pal | Forum

TonyKa
TonyKa Apr 18 '15
is that working for you?? its not working i tryed many times with all options / uninstall and reinstall... maybe i have to do something else?? its not working, i tried NEW users and is not working..

please somebody help

thank you

Purusothaman Ramanujam
No one else is going to help as its my plugin :) Its my duty to help on this issue.

Can you share your plugin settings screenshot?
TonyKa
TonyKa Apr 20 '15
Yes here it is.

I had it to me (antonis) it was working fine, after i switched to Anna (stopped working) and back to antonis again stoped working.. even to new users !! noonw more than the first 18 users i had from the first installation...

Thank you

Attachments:
  adminpalprob.png (39Kb)
TonyKa
TonyKa Apr 22 '15
Helo Purisothaman, did you see this?? What is happening?? Can you please help to make it work??

Thank you!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
You mean it worked before? Can you PM your site details?
TonyKa
TonyKa Apr 25 '15
yes i pm.. yes it worked i told you!! I had it to me (antonis) it was working fine, after i switched to Anna (stopped working) and back to antonis again stoped working.. even to new users !! noonw more than the first 18 users i had from the first installation... 

i pm you the details of admin console

thank you!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for details. Got your message.
Kim
Kim Apr 29 '15
I´m having the same issue :S

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yes, I acknowledge on the issue. Have asked for Antonis for some details to debug.
TonyKa
TonyKa May 29 '15
Hi Puru,

any news ?? Did you manage to fix the problem and update the plugin? 

Thank you!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
The plugin was updated very long back on May 10th.
TonyKa
TonyKa Jun 1 '15
Oh, so i need to uninstall it and resinstall it?? I did not see and UPDATE in the admin panel.

And you had done some changes in the files if you remember (through credentials / ftp). Do you have to revert them back??

Thank you!

The Forum post is edited by TonyKa Jun 1 '15
Purusothaman Ramanujam
No. just upgrade it.

You dont need to revert any changes.
You do not have permission to reply this topic