We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I think its time oxwall started making some bridges | Forum

Pete
Pete Apr 20 '15
I think it is about time now oxwall and plugin makers started to build some bridges,to things like, word press ,opencart,etc. This is what is lacking the most in oxwall , some bridges .I think most members would agree with me .It would be great oxwall  if we could add  third party things .
Pete
Pete Apr 23 '15
Oxwall use powered by WordPress   for there blog .why wont oxwall give us a bridge so we can all use it
dave Leader
dave Apr 23 '15
because we are afraid you will blow up the bridge pete, we know you love to play with tnt lol.. thats why your avatar is smiling like that, kaboom lol   hee hee

But seriously now... yes i agree some bridges need to be developed if not in plugin then in the core, again a subject for the voice.  However let the plugin devs noodle over this i think thats a good place for this right now. 

Pete
Pete Apr 24 '15

Quote from dave because we are afraid you will blow up the bridge pete, we know you love to play with tnt lol.. thats why your avatar is smiling like that, kaboom lol   hee hee

But seriously now... yes i agree some bridges need to be developed if not in plugin then in the core, again a subject for the voice.  However let the plugin devs noodle over this i think thats a good place for this right now. 

hahaha  lol