We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help!Error messages [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Maksim
Maksim Apr 22 '15
Apparently, this support is over!? 
dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '15
Apparently you need to be patient because they just got into the office and they will get to your question.  Please be patient. thanks 
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Apr 23 '15
Maksim which version of core platform and and "Messages" plugin are you using?
Maksim
Maksim Apr 23 '15
Version 1.7.2 mailbox.8710 
Taissa Team
Taissa Apr 23 '15
Maksim, to help you we will need following information:

1. Do you receive any other emails? ( ex. activity notifications, mass mailing?).
2. Open your database and find "ow_base_mail" table. It might or might not be empty. If it is not empty, just take a screen shot of it.
3. What the update  have you done? Automatic or manual?
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Apr 23 '15
Maksim, my assumption is that your version of Messages plugin is not compatible with your version of core platform.

You are using latest Messages plugin, while your core platform is of old (previous version).

Try installing "Messages" plugin of previous version OR update your core platform and see if this resolves the issue.

Maksim
Maksim Apr 23 '15
Таблица пуста
Attachments:
  Screenshot_1.png (106Kb)
Taissa Team
Taissa Apr 23 '15
Oxwall Tips +1

In Store you can see that this version of plugin compatible only with 1.7.3 Oxwall software.

Maksim
Maksim Apr 23 '15

Цитата Из Oxwall советы Максим, мое предположение, что ваша версия Сообщений плагин не совместим с вашей версией ядра платформы.

Вы используете последние сообщения плагин, а ядро вашей платформы старой (предыдущей версии).

Попробуйте установить "Сообщения" плагин предыдущей версии или обновить ядро платформы и посмотреть, если это решит проблему.

Where can I find the old version? 

Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Apr 23 '15
Maksim,

Previous version is 8539 . I don't have that one. But here is 8534 one. Attached.
Attachments:
  mailbox.8524(3).zip (254Kb)
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Apr 23 '15
Though I strongly recommend updating core platform instead of downgrading Messages plugin.
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Apr 23 '15
And if you will be using previous version of "Messages" plugin, make sure to unstall AND DELETE your current plugin. When you unistall the plugin, go to Available plugins sections and DELETE the plugin as well. Only when you delete it, proceed with installing old version
Maksim
Maksim Apr 23 '15
It worked thank you!!!!))))I'll update later tonight! 
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Apr 23 '15
Welcome =)
Maksim
Maksim Apr 23 '15
http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/974 ;Bought but too much time has passed and the recipes did not appear API set!The seller wrote, but he has not replied!Don't know what could be the problem? 
dave Leader
dave Apr 23 '15
nice job OT :)
Taissa Team
Taissa Apr 23 '15
Maksim, please, be note, one request per one topic. Create a separate topic regarding issues that are not related to the message plugin.
Maksim
Maksim Apr 23 '15
Ok!

Pages: « 1 2