We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unable To login In Any Account | Forum

Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
I Have Installed Oxwall Created New User And When Ever I Try To Log In It Gets Redirected To e500.php Page
Enabled Debugging Mode And Attached Image In Attachments.
I Have Tried Uninstall And Re Install But Still The Same Error.
When I Reinstall It Log In Only For Once After Logout And Login The Same Error.
Im Unable To Login In Admin Mode Too.
And There Is Error In Forum Too.
Cannot Create New Forum In Forum, Whenever I Try To Add New Section It Gets Error.

Please Get Me Out Of Errors Im In Need Of Oxwall I Dont Want To Use Any Other Social Networking Software

Thank You
Attachments:
  Eror.jpg (112Kb)
  Form Error.jpg (115Kb)
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
hi, welcome to oxwall sorry you are having issues.  We have to start at the beginning so this might take some time. 

First does your server meet these specs. 

SERVER REQUIREMENTS

If you plan to host your site elsewhere make sure your host meets the following hosting requirements:

Linux/Unix/Windows

Apache 2 or higher with:mod_rewrite on

mod_security (strict configurations) off

PHP 5.3 or higher with:cURL on

fopen on

register_globals off

safe_mode off

suPHP off

suApache off

suhosin off

PHP modules:

PDO

DOM

mbstring

zip

zlib

ftp

json

MySQL 5.0 or higher

GD Library 2 with FreeType support

Mail server (SendMail, Exim or other)

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 25 '15
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
You must not think it does you must know it does.... its very important first step... 
Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
Sir I Have Installed It Before And It Was Working Fine But When I Update Its Have This Problem
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
as to the error INSERT DELAYED is only supported by MyIsam tables.  So first you need to check to see if that table name ow_base_user_online is a MyIsam table. 

as far as the form goes i think that might be part of mod security rules, which usually affects forms.  

From what i understand 1.7.3 is alittle more sensitive to mod security than previous versions so you might want to check that out. 

Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
Sir It Is InnoDB
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
that is why you are getting that error, does your system support MyIsam, did you choose InnoDB yourself or did the oxwall install do that.  
Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
Oxwall Install Do That
I Have Installed It From Softaclous

dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
does your system support MyIsam?
Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
When I Try To Make It MyIsam It Shows
Note: #1266 Using storage engine InnoDB for table 'ow_base_user_online'
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
this is one reason why i never recommend using any auto installer, they just dont give you a firm and reliable install.  

you can wait for a team member tomorrow night, or you can try to download the software and do the manual install and make sure the tables are MyIsam tables. 

Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
Ok Sir I Will Try To Manual Install And Also Wait For Team

Thank You For Your Great Support
The Forum post is edited by Nimish Apr 25 '15
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
You are very welcome Nimish :) 
Nimish
Nimish Apr 25 '15
Sir I Have Tried Manual Install It Is Also Having InnoDB Table ...
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
I just checked the sql install file for 1.7.2 and also 1.7.3 and they are both MyIsam so my guess is that your system does not support MyIsam so it defaulted to InnoDB.  The reason im guessing that it wont work now is because they added the INSERT DELAYED statement into this install.  

I would find out why your server does not support MyIsam, call your hosting company and ask them why.   

ross Team
ross Apr 27 '15
Nimish try to run this query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `ow_base_user_online`;CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ow_base_user_online` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `userId` int(11) NOT NULL,  `activityStamp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `context` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ;

as to the error with the forum, while creating new section in the forum, please open  a firebug console in the Firefox browser and see if there's any error, they are usually red ones. make a screenshot of the error and provide it here. 

Nimish
Nimish Apr 28 '15
Sir I Have Talked To My Hosting Provider And They Have Solved The Problem And They have modified ./ow_core/base_dao.php file to disable delayed inserts which are not supported in InnoDB storage engine
dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '15
That is not really solving the problem thats just putting a band aide on it.  And since when do hosting companies modify scripts... wow.. 
ross Team
ross Apr 29 '15
Nimish, Have you tried the query I sent you?

Changing the code is not a solution. Change your default storage engine from InnoDB to Myisam, if you don't know how to do that, contact your hosting provider, if they do not know how to do that, I recommend you to change host. The server should be compatible with the software not the opposite. 

Nimish
Nimish Apr 29 '15
Sir My All Problems Are Solved You Cant Believe But Its Working BEST !!
There Were Many Problems But Now No Problems At All !!!
I Too Cant Believe It ...
There Were 2-3 Problems All Are Solved
Like Forums Section Error, Login, New Registration, Etc !

Ross Sir Its Really Working Well Than Before ...
Pages: 1 2 »