We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do you like my theme design? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Simone
Simone May 1 '15
Do you like my theme design?

Link: http://goo.gl/7mkeEE

Is made by http://idragonsolution.com/ :D
if you want you can enter withUsername: user2Password: 123456

Christer
Christer May 1 '15
Hi
very nice job.
Simone
Simone May 4 '15

Quote from Chris_W
Quote from Simone Do you like my theme design?

Link: http://goo.gl/7mkeEE

Is made by http://idragonsolution.com/ :D
if you want you can enter withUsername: user2Password: 123456

Looks very nice, but I notice the required Oxwall attribution link is missing http://www.oxwall.org/attribution
I have payed for this ;)
Simone
Simone May 4 '15
I donate 50usd to oxwall
Jeroen van Dijk
Jeroen van Dijk May 6 '15
This is a verry nice theme and the website looks verry good! Is this made with oxwall? Because it looks so different...
Hybrid
Hybrid May 8 '15
Hopefully the oxwall team spots this, but I am inclined to believe that the link Simone provided is not a legitimate link.

I've read several books on security and links like the one posted from Simone has been mentioned to stay away from if a regular user.

It's considered to be part of a Reflected XSS (also known as nonpersistent XSS) which are attacks that send malicious content to the server, so that in the server response, the malicious content is embedded.

The malicious user targets a site that is obviously reflecting data from the user back to them -> The malicious user tests a simple XSS to see if it works -> The malicious user crafts a more malicious URL (which the malicious user might shorten it with a URL shortening service... -> The regular user clicks the link, and the site reflects the script into the user's browser. The script executes (unbeknownst to them). The attack is successful...

If you don't believe what I just provided - buy the book: "Fundamentals of Web Development" by Randy Connolly and Ricardo Hoar and read chapter 16 (Security).

Or, read this article posted on "lifehacker.com": http://lifehacker.com/...ogl-links-on-twitter

These types of links, as well as many others, are a form of virus.

Just providing word of caution to the oxwall users :)

Simone
Simone May 8 '15
I put link on goo.gl becouse of it not show on search engines :)
Hybrid
Hybrid May 8 '15
With respect, I don't trust URLs that have been shortened, even if it came from a reputable "URL Shortening Service/Company".  Due to the high volume of malicious attacks that are abundant these days using these services to attract regular joe's (users) by providing a shorter URL which then redirects them to a different site (which in the process of redirecting the user -> javascripts are implemented on the users browser which opens up pop-up windows, other tabs, etc. which contain malicious viruses/software that hurts the user overall)...So in turn, these shortened URLs are not worth clicking (in my opinion).

You might as well just provide your original/official URL -> I'm sure it would receive more traffic if you do since most users (or at least tech savy users) rarely, if at all, click on shortened URLs now-a-days due to such issues with shortened URLs.

Moller
Moller Dec 30 '23
With AlphaNovel's vast collection of books on the craft of love, explore the enthralling world of romance novels. This site offers a wide range of romance novels, from sentimental classics to modern tales of love and passion, that weave together a tapestry of emotions. For those looking for the enchantment woven into every encounter, the excitement of fast-paced romances, and the allure of classic love tales, AlphaNovel turns into a haven. Readers are encouraged to investigate the many dimensions of love, from sensitive moments to epic sagas, by navigating the platform's user-friendly design. At AlphaNovel, you can indulge in the beauty of romantic stories, where every tale is a distinct voyage through the infinite vistas of the heart.
[ ABDUL QADIR ]+[ SONIJA ]

This would be the right blog for everyone who is wants to find out about this topic. You already know a great deal its practically tricky to argue on hand (not that I really would want…HaHa). You actually put the latest spin on the topic thats been written about for several years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

shillong teer result

Oh my! an incredible article man. Thanks a lot Unfortunately I am experiencing issues with ur rss . Don’t know why I am struggling to subscribe it. Perhaps there is somebody getting identical rss issues? Anyone who can help kindly respond. Appreciate it

v

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you can write more on this topic, it will not become a taboo subject but generally individuals are there are not enough to communicate in on such topics. To another location. Cheers

tải app sv66

This method is actually aesthetically truly the most suitable. Every one associated with tiny illustrates tend to be meant by way of numerous history abilities. I suggest the program quite a bit.

ufa98

Nice post. I find out some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating you just read content off their writers and use a little at their store. I’d would prefer to apply certain using the content in my small weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link with your internet blog. Thanks for sharing. Đăng ký 69vn
Comfortabl y, the post is really the freshest on this deserving topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also can thirstily look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not simply just be adequate, for the extraordinary clarity in your writing. I can directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Gratifying work and much success in your business dealings! Đăng ký hay88
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 22
i have so many funny bones in myself that is why i would love to be a comedian,. Đăng ký 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 22
i have so many funny bones in myself that is why i would love to be a comedian,. Đăng ký 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart. lô đề online
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
comforter sets really makes me me warm and comfy specially at night;; www.astrologify.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 17
A job well done. Another great article by a great author. 代写