We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

chat and mail box problem | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
tammy harris
tammy harris May 5 '15
is there a fix for chat and mail box showing the message below the line and being unreadable yet 

Taissa Team
Taissa May 6 '15
Tammy, can you give me more details like screenshots for better understanding?
If you may provide us with the list of exact steps we should follow to reproduce the issue, this will really help us to fix it.

tammy harris
tammy harris May 6 '15
this problem was reported and to be fixed long time ago 
sometime when you open a new chat message the ,new message shows below the line and you can not read it 
on click im the send box as soon as you type the first letter the message jumps up and you can then see the message 
the same happens in mail box 
tammy harris
tammy harris May 7 '15
in chat

in mailbox

DeFender
DeFender May 7 '15
my messages not hidden, using sigma theme , but I don't like this message jumping.
The Forum post is edited by DeFender May 7 '15
Taissa Team
Taissa May 8 '15
Tammy, try to disabling Smileys plugin and check whether the issue still persist. And please provide me with the link to the topic where this issue was mentioned earlier.  

tammy harris
tammy harris May 8 '15
il try smilies 
i posted this problem long long time ago when 1,6 come out 
i could find it but would take me a wile 
Taissa Team
Taissa May 13 '15
Tammy, please check whether you may reproduce this issue on our Demo.
If yes, then please provide us with screenshots from Demo site and  info about the browser name and version you're using.
Taissa Team
Taissa May 13 '15
DeFender, please check whether this issue persist when you use default theme, for example the Origin theme.