We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

dashboard error | Forum

Simone
Simone May 10 '15
Hi,

I'm not able to access to dashboard anymore.

Oxwall give me this error.

How can I solve this?

thank you

Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_5fe_0.MYI'; try to repair itFile:/home/gio/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:707Trace:#0 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/database.php(420): OW_Database->execute(' SELECT b.`id`...', Array) #2 /home/gio/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(349): OW_Database->queryForColumnList(' SELECT b.`id`...', Array) #3 /home/gio/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(4173, Array, 1431274435, NULL) #4 /home/gio/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/driver.php(62): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array) #5 /home/gio/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(211): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList() #6 /home/gio/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(252): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->getActionsList() #7 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(258): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #8 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #9 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render() #10 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #11 /home/gio/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(332): OW_Component->render() #12 /home/gio/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(317): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #13 /home/gio/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #14 /home/gio/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/3db12787b68b040ec925b1343d958cd17f8b3a2f.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(100): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #15 /home/gio/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_554f68fcdde732_43634814(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #16 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/gio/publi...') #17 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/gio/publi...') #18 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #19 /home/gio/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #20 /home/gio/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 4173, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #21 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #22 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #23 /home/gio/public_html/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #24 /home/gio/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #25 {main}

ross Team
ross May 11 '15
Seems like the problem is caused by the lack of disk space in /tmp folder. The /tmp volume is used in queries that require to create temporary tables.

Contact your hosting provider to resolve the issue. 

The Forum post is edited by ross May 11 '15
Simone
Simone May 12 '15
Hi ross, 

I have contact Arvixe and they tell me that isn't a vsp problem.

How can i delete newsfeed action for a certain user?

Thank you

Simone
Simone May 13 '15
Hi ross,

it was the newsfeed database corrupdet.

I had repaired it  but now when i post status, sometimes it is posted by wrong user... :/ ... example: if user1 post "hello", sometimes newsfeed shows user2 "hello"

how can i solve this? maybe have I to change something in newsfeed table?

thank you

ross Team
ross May 13 '15
Please share your URL. 
Simone
Simone May 13 '15
I set the field "id" of those tables

"ow_newsfeed_action
"

"ow_newsfeed_action_feed"

to a hight number (1000000) and it goes all ok.

Is it a good solution?

thank you

Simone
Simone May 13 '15
only for the last line of the 2 tables
ross Team
ross May 14 '15
I'm sorry Simone, I don't understand what did you to do ID field?