We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Explanation of how to set up facebook app its to old, and their update crashed my network. - Social Bridge 1.02 | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik May 12 '15
It helps little to publish a new version, when the explanation of how to set up for example facebook app for media import, Social Publisher, Social Stream is obliterated and old.

Yes, I know att facebook have explanations for those who understand academic English! but their products are just for them?

One should perhaps look till att one has completed written info about the products and their use, before uploading any updates to the store. And you should see till att all plugin you advertise on the store is possible to download!

Well, in the same momang as I write this, then crashed the new updated Social Media Importer my entire network.
The following products work from this company today::
Ultimate News and Social Connect.

The rest of the products do not work, or have major shortcomings, and one plugin is not downloading at all.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik May 12 '15
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 25 '15
3 years now there plugins just dont work and 3 years there only answer is for me to pay them to fix them 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Aug 25 '15
facebook new system are fucked up many plugin, so i cant use them. I have givit up that facebook shiit long time ago after they coming vid the new bullshiit api system.
You do not have permission to reply this topic