We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changing website name | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Mar 3 '12
Hi Friends out there,

I installed Oxwall.....No prob....as is....
But somehow my website's name isn't being shown as I typed it during install. Now, ofcourse, I want to change that...
But how ? How to change that irritating false name ?
In admin I can do no more than playing around with the pages and users..that's it....
Understand ?
I can not change anything else.....nothing..not even colours or background or theme..or whatever....
Please dear friends, help me out....

Thanks.....
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Mar 3 '12
hi john.. 

what is your website name? and to what you want to change? please describe more.. 

and... in admin page.. there's a theme manager to change anything.. theme, color, logo, background. please check again.. :)

Bizzeonline
Bizzeonline Jul 28 '22
If you have any question related Website so visit our website Ackrolix
Yaroslav
Yaroslav Aug 1 '22
If you change the name of the site, I suspect that you changed the site itself. Read this article https://panem.agency/a-seo-audit .It will answer some of the questions you might have when auditing a site. I recently read it myself and found new solutions to problems
Julia Crawford
Julia Crawford Sep 19 '22
When I first started my website, it was at the bottom of search engine rankings. After working with a webmaster friend for about one month though he advised me to links exchange from Links Stream https://links-stream.com/exchange/and now things are going better than expected! It's crazy how much traffic has grown since then-it seems like everyone who searches online knows about us because every day there is more new visitors coming through their site wanting information or products they offer; this never would've happened without all these extra eyes seeing what we're up too (and lobbied!)