We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

LDAP authentication | Forum

Derek Moore
Derek Moore Mar 5 '12
Hi,

Has any managed to get Oxwall to integrate with LDAP.  If anyone could give me some pointers that would be much appreciated.

D

Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 8 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Stuart
Stuart Dec 1 '12
Would be great if the team would supply LDAP as for me its a much needed authentication method.

My sites run email, owncloud, and desktop auth with oxwall having its own user auth which is a bit of a pain even though I love oxwall for communities.
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 7 '12
There is no LDAP support in Oxwall yet.
AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 18 '20
Anyone else still need this besides me?
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
Are not they in a hurry? Do not they want to find the outpost? Need not Kirk get back to the ship? Yet they sit there, having a talk and barbecue around a log fire. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
Are not they in a hurry? Do not they want to find the outpost? Need not Kirk get back to the ship? Yet they sit there, having a talk and barbecue around a log fire. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. kids smartwatch