We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Music Selling | Forum

Networking Technologies LLC
Please go to sellers "account Manager"  there you can update "Email"
Quote from Joseph

this is an issue a person made 1 purchase for 1 dollar. We received 67 cents and it tells the user they are owed 5 dollars

For you receiving 0.67, you must read your PayPal % agreement, they charge 0.30 + 3% on each transaction, that is standard account.

for instance, if user withdraw $5 paypal will charge 0.30 + 3% of that , you may check your paypal agreement and change your % agreement.
for $5 owing, please check sellers Account Manager to see if during your testing you guys purchased 5 times, please send screen shout
Kameron
Kameron Oct 24 '15
IM HAVING THIS SAME ISSUE....DID THIS ERROR EVER GET RESOLVED??
Quote from Joseph
are you on shared hosting plan?
The Forum post is edited by Networking Technologies LLC Oct 24 '15
that error is due to shared hosting, it is auto set to 1024 with shared hosting,  please contact your hosting provider
Kameron
Kameron Oct 26 '15
Im on dedicated aws server I have access to my upload settings i have changed max upload to 20mb still not working
setting should be set to 200, i will give to my Dev to check it out

thank you
Joseph
Joseph Oct 27 '15
nothing resolved here useless plugin for us shame it sounds so good
Hi, We have been trying to reproduce that error for a while and cannot reproduce it to fix it, we would need access to your admin & ftp to reproduce that error,  please PM me that info so we may investigate.

thank you
but plugin should still work , that error do not stop plugin from working, its only song size.

thank you
Hi, we are still waiting on you guys site url, admin & ftp info to investigate your issue, please PM me.  Joseph & Kameron

thank you
Kameron
Kameron Nov 11 '15
sending mine now
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic