We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Send button missing on Blackberry | Forum

Timothy
Timothy Mar 8 '12
I don't know if this is occurring with any other mobile device but I know it is happening on more than one model of Blackberry, the Bold and the Torch at least.

When I go to an inbox message and click in the box where I compose a message in response, the box expands like it does on regular browsers but the send button doesn't appear. It makes it impossible to send replies from the phone.

Mark
Mark Mar 8 '12
i have also seen this on the curve
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 12 '12
Build 1.3.1, right? We have some improvements for the textareas in mobile browser in plans. Maybe will release them in the next build.
Mark
Mark Mar 12 '12
yes 1.3.1 - it only happens when replying to messages. Writing on the newsfeed for e.g. works fine
Timothy
Timothy Apr 15 '12
FYI, the latest release made this problem worse. Now I can't even see the 'compose message' form on my Blackberry when I go to a users profile and click the 'send private message' option.
Mark
Mark May 1 '12
a fix for the original problem (works with 1.3.2) has been posted here > http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4232
Michael I.
Michael I. May 13 '12
We are not testing Oxwall on mobile devices. We are planning to pay more attention to mobile devices and develope an app in near future.