We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Attention to all developers, your items not safe here | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Soundchum web solution
Yesterday someone purchased my oxoo theme, when i went to check my paypal i didn't found the money in my paypal account, but the license was sold already, something in my mind told me check this item's paypal email, when i checked my item's paypal email i found a surprise, i didn't found my email i found this email ( nazrulislam.juria@gmail.com ) in paypal email box instead my paypal email

i went to check all my items , i found the same email

i think oxwall under attack by hackers or someone here has a role to open our accounts

i sent email to moderators team, i am wait now for their reply 

The Forum post is edited by Soundchum web solution May 30 '15
dave Leader
dave Jun 1 '15
There really needs to be a notification of account change to our member email address when the account changes for such a thing so that we know. 
Soundchum web solution

Quote from dave There really needs to be a notification of account change to our member email address when the account changes for such a thing so that we know. 
+1

Den Team
Den Jun 1 '15

Thanks for suggestion dave, we will consider it in future updates. 

Day Line,

Make sure you have a strong account's password. Change it for better security. 

Also, would you describe where you got a notification about new purchase? 

Soundchum web solution
thank you Den

i changed my password already with strong one

i found sold license in sold license area, and when checked my paypal i didn't the money for the theme, so i went to check my theme edit, so i found this email ( nazrulislam.juria@gmail.com ) in paypal email field insted of my email

thank you again Den

The Forum post is edited by Soundchum web solution Jun 2 '15