We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website For sale | Forum

Damian
Damian Jul 1 '15

Quote from Kumi Festus
Quote from Eliz I don't mean to be rude, but I will be blunt. Your site is not professional looking--and you're using a script that is. That's hard to do. I've only been working on my site for a week or so and it looks much more professional.

Some pointers:

>> The name implies media-related or book-related, not general social media. Why do we need another general SM site and why would someone want it rather than make their own? The domain name is not desirable.

>> The logo is just awful. Sorry, but a messy logo like that speaks volumes.

>> You have a pic of business people talking on the landing page. Confusing messages everywhere. Who is this site for? Media professionals? Book enthusiasts? Business professionals? Did you consider any of this?

>> Your FAQ page doesn't exist. Your Terms of Use & PP pages have weird links.

>> There is no consistency between your favicon, landing page logo and the logo on your footer pages. How are you branding this???

And I haven't even bothered to register. Can't imagine what I'd find if I went further.

Seriously, there's no value in this site.
Eliz or whoever you call yourself. I don't know your level of expertize in the field of technology.
You sound too subjective.
Would you say that facebook sounds more social media? how about undewall,thenewboston,spiceworks,linkedin etc?. I thought social media has to do with every aspect of human endeavor-making friends,engaging in business,having fun etc. What part of the Bookerz Media Network doesn't sound social media?

I am not forcing anyone to buy the scripts. The name is general. You can use it for any project.
For the pages that you're saying don't exist, you actually have to be signed in to see them.

I am not selling a thing on this site and I am surprised by the fact that you're talking about branding.

If you have no idea what you want to say, remember, social media is not about any specific
activity, it's about all things human.

Get your facts together before you subjectively or unnecessarily  criticize others.

I checked your profile here, what you have is only a username. why? What is your expertize ? Can you show me some of your works?
Back in my young days my friends and i used to sit Un De Wall all night and socialize LOL
Damian
Damian Jul 1 '15

Quote from Elizabeth I don't mean to be rude, but I will be blunt. Your site is not professional looking--and you're using a script that is. That's hard to do. I've only been working on my site for a week or so and it looks much more professional.

Some pointers:

>> The name implies media-related or book-related, not general social media. Why do we need another general SM site and why would someone want it rather than make their own? The domain name is not desirable.

>> The logo is just awful. Sorry, but a messy logo like that speaks volumes.

>> You have a pic of business people talking on the landing page. Confusing messages everywhere. Who is this site for? Media professionals? Book enthusiasts? Business professionals? Did you consider any of this?

>> Your FAQ page doesn't exist. Your Terms of Use & PP pages have weird links.

>> There is no consistency between your favicon, landing page logo and the logo on your footer pages. How are you branding this???

And I haven't even bothered to register. Can't imagine what I'd find if I went further.

Seriously, there's no value in this site.
i would like to know your site URL so i can take a look PLZ
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jul 2 '15
He/She/it is a nobody
Onur
Onur May 22 '18
already died him website :D
Pages: « 1 2