We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot remove pages on mobile site[Solved] | Forum

Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 11 '15
I'm working with my mobile site settings and found out that when I create some new pages, then move them to hidden, in the end I cannot remove them or change their settings! Same story with removing Terms. When I push on X or settings button it drops me to another blank page. Any issue on that?
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 17 '15
ross Team
ross Jun 11 '15
We cannot reproduce that on our side. 

Please enable debug mode and try to reproduce the steps you described. See if you get any error instead of that blank page. If there's none, check your error logs in ow_log folder related to the time you were having that blank page. Keep us updated. 

Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 12 '15
Thanks, I'll try it today!
Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 13 '15
No errors in debug mode on site and no errors in logs. I tried to create a fresh site on sub-domain with softaculus and it has no problems.
ross Team
ross Jun 14 '15
Yevhen, please send me your ftp and admin access details from the website in PM, I'll take a look at the issue. 
Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 17 '15
Thanks, I will do it today, as I'm on my way to office. Sorry for the late reply, I had a Seminar in Poland.
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '15
The issue is caused by the External Linker plugin. 
Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 17 '15
It's great! Thanks, Man! I will proceed with developing a mobile site! Thanks! I will contact the developer.