We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Javascript Error with plugins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rockyuk
Rockyuk Jun 11 '15
Hi Everyone,

Since i updated to version 1.7.4 i am getting javascript errors somewhere within Oxwall. I have done the thing of disabling each plugin one by one to work out which one is causing the problem but that did not work. So i am now using Firebug but again it is not showing what is conflicting as no errors are showing. So basically what is a happening is when i click on a function like report abuse or poke then screen goes dark but does not show the options. I never has this problem with 1.7.3 only now after upgrade but it driving me mad because i can't find the source of the problem, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rockyuk

Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 15 '15
Mark Smith, please check whether there is any JS code in header section. Go to the Admin Area > Settings > Main Settings > Page Settings section.
Please confirm you tested the issue in other browsers and it persists.
What theme are you using? Did you check the default theme ? Can you please provide the screenshot of this issue?

Rockyuk
Rockyuk Jun 15 '15
Hi Taissa,

I have resolved it with the Skadate team, there also seems to be a conflict between he JS code for arrowchat and Oxwall plugins etc. Still trying to get to the bottom of that one, will update once i know more.

Thanks

Mark