We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Parse message logging into the site - User Credits | Forum

Steve
Steve Jun 13 '15

I have had to deactivate the plugin as when you log out of the site and then sign back into the site a parse message appears and you no longer get the authenticate green logged in message and the login box just stays on the page.  

I am using 1.7.4

Please advise

The Forum post is edited by Steve Jun 13 '15
Steve
Steve Jun 13 '15

I have found the problem to the login parse error you need to disable the points for logging in or joining the site in the admin of the plugin which is a shame. Also the minus points I set for chatting, messaging, search etc do not come off the total credits. The plus ones seem to work its just the minus credits

Any ideas pretty disappointing really?

Steve
Steve Jun 13 '15
I have had to disable the plugin again when adding friends as it gives a 500 page error. There appears to be more things wrong with this plugin than its worth. I have removed it from my site and would like a full refund. It does not do what it is advertised to do. 
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 14 '15
Steve, this plugin should work like a charm without any parse or 500 errors. Let's check into all the issues you have through PM. Please provide us with your site admin and cPanel access details and we will be happy to check into these issues and fix them if they are caused by our plugin.
You do not have permission to reply this topic