We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Admin Panel [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Shanae Wildgoose
Shanae Wildgoose Jun 13 '15
I'm not sure if I installed something wrong but I have no access to an admin panel. 

The Forum post is edited by Taissa Jun 22 '15
Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 15 '15
Shanae Wildgoose, please clarify what  you mean by saying "no access".  Are there any  error messages?
Ensure you have entered a valid username and password.

Have a look at this topic: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/911 it may be useful for you.
Shanae Wildgoose
Shanae Wildgoose Jun 15 '15
When I first installed Oxwall my site would just show Index of/. I clicked on one of the links and was able sign in to my site but it never showed an option for for an admin area. 

Now that I reinstalled Oxwall, my site socialbella.net just shows Under maintenance and I'm unable to use the site. I can get to a sign in page, however I can't join.  

Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 17 '15
Shanae Wildgoose,when I open your site a don't see the maintenance page. Your site looks
working.  And users can join site.

To open Admin Area after sign-in you may use direct link: http://yoursite.com/admin .
Or click the drop down menu as it shown at screenshot and choose Admin Dashboard.

Did you try to open your site using other browsers  ?
Shanae Wildgoose
Shanae Wildgoose Jun 20 '15
i already solved the problem...thanks
Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 22 '15
Thanks for letting us know.  I'm going to mark this thread as Solved.
Archie
Archie Aug 14 '22
I personally use too many types of  smm panels butt when we required high quality & efficiency then we should always use Indian smm panel which have more efficient and accurate in his work and i recommended you for smm buzz best pubg smm panelthat can manage more & more accurate your social media platforms
macallister
macallister Oct 23 '22
Well everyone is rushing here and there in a hustle finding a suitable agency for their social medias. Almost everyone wants to become famous and is looking for a smm panel that fulfils all their demands and that provides good content. But finding a suitable agency with low prices aint easy, but if one does some hard work and research than this work can be done as there are many budget friendly agencies including peaker.
waseem
waseem Jan 17 '23
For several reasons, SMM Pannel has grown to be a well-liked social media marketing tool. If you want to save money on building brand awareness or producing interesting content, it's affordable and useful.
smm pak panel
smm pak panel Apr 6 '23
Cheapest Smm Pak Panel in the globe An automated system called Smm Pak Panel offers social media services. Your orders begin immediately and finish fast. Don't get in touch with anyone who wants to charge you for membership!
smm panel
smm panel Jul 31 '23

An SMM panel, also known as a Social Media Marketing panel, is a website that offers a variety of social media marketing services. These panels provide a variety of services aimed at increasing interaction and improving social media presence across several platforms.

smmpanel
smmpanel Aug 22 '23

SMM Pak panel provides a variety of services such as likes, follows, views, comments, and shares on prominent social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
In case either of those happens, you may not be getting the right personal enjoyment as well as protection as you would want. Irvine Dumpster Rental Co.
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
Our team can repair or replace torque converters, shafts, gear sets, and valve bodies. Santa Barbara Mobile Truck Repair