We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.74[Solved] - Privacy | Forum

Annemarie
Annemarie Jun 15 '15
After updating to Oxwall 1.74 the privacy plugin is frozen. 

The form is frozen and I can't make any selection to all questions.

I don't know, what to do. Has anyone (had) the same problem? or is it an other plugin which is causing this problem. I am using Oxwall + SkaDate.

Any help or suggestions would be nice!

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Jun 30 '15
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 15 '15
What do you mean Oxwall +Skadate? Is it Skadate Lite software? or you have two copies -one oxwall and another Skadate and you have issues on both?
If it is Skadate Lite software, you will need to contact Skadate support team, as we do not provide assistance with the issues on SK software as we cannot reproduce that on Oxwall installation.
Annemarie
Annemarie Jun 16 '15
I thought I had to mension it for a complete report of my Oxwall installation.

But it is an Oxwall 1.7.4. version with the SkaDate X plugins installed.

One website.

Privacy was working fine till I updated from Oxwall 1.7.3. to 1.7.4.

Now it is a frozen form. 

Maybe you want to have a print screen picture. I am dutch and my english is some kind of poor. 

Regards,

Annemarie

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 17 '15
I'm sorry but this is Skadate software, it is not Oxwall, contact their support team to resolve the issue, as we do not provide assistance with the issues on SK software as we cannot reproduce that on Oxwall installation.
Annemarie
Annemarie Jun 25 '15
Hello,

i found out what the issue was. I made some changes to the template CSS stylesheet Box_Empty. I repaired it. 

Thank you for your support.

Regards

Annemarie

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 2 '15
Great. Thanks for letting us know.
You do not have permission to reply this topic