We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Twitter-style plugin? | Forum

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jun 15 '15
I see Oxwall is a very popular script. After using it just a little, it's obvious why. Socialengine is asking $700 for roughly the same thing and I suspect they may have built it on Oxwall code.

That said, if anyone could make a twitter-style following/following plugin with hashtags and mentions, I would be first in line to buy it. There's one that does a bit of that but not sure it's compatible w/ 1.7.4 and the author hasn't been answering inquiries for months.

Going to purchase the Twitox theme but need some adaptations to make it more like twitter with character limits, etc. Hoping someone decides to take this on.

Thanks!
Den Team
Den Jul 15 '15
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jul 18 '15
Thanks. I ended up just working around it and kind of like my new format better, but will keep him in mind. The twitox theme is good. Did you have any problems with replacing images in the admin panel? It's the only time I have problems. There are issues with the images repeating and I can't get the mobile logo to show properly. Other than that, it's a good theme and haven't had any other issues.

Thanks for your suggestion. :)