We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

not receiving purchased plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Joseph
Joseph Jun 16 '15
I paid for the paypal plugin from Skalfa and have not been granted the plugin this is the second time I have attempted to purchase as i owned this plugin before and it somehow disappeared 
Den Team
Den Jul 15 '15
Joseph,

Have you sorted this with Skalfa? 

Joseph
Joseph Jul 15 '15
you could say I sorted it but honestly what happened makes me question if Skalfa was not trying to take my money and walk. They asked for my transaction ID and email that I sent money to. When I provided both they denied being able to find my transaction and said the email I sent them was not their own. After much debate I opened a claim with paypal in which "magically" they found my transaction within the next day. Without any notification they granted me the plugin but shortly after took the plugin back based on my paypal claim. I am done doing business with Skalfa E-commerce.
JoAaron
JoAaron Jul 30 '15
Den, I'm having a similar issue. I bought a theme from OW Visuals and need to update it. I still have my license, but the theme isn't showing up in the "My Purchases" page. They ask for my unique transaction ID but I couldn't find it in PayPal for some reason. I have the license/key, the email from the Oxwall Store showing the purchase and providing the access link, and I still have the theme up on my site. I just need the updated version. They should have record that they sold the license/key right? But why would the theme disappear from "My Purchases" while all the other plug-ins I bought are still there? Can OW Visuals take back their themes/plug-ins?
Den Team
Den Jul 30 '15
JoAaron,

Have you checked "Themes" tab http://www.oxwall.org/store/granted-list/theme

JoAaron
JoAaron Aug 8 '15
Yes, when I checked the my purchases page, I checked plugins and themes already.
JoAaron
JoAaron Aug 10 '15
Shouldn't the developer know who they sold/delivered licenses to based on how the Oxwall store works? I have the license, I have the email where Oxwall store acknowledged the purchase of the theme too. I would assume they got some kind of confirmation email from Oxwall as well. So how would it disappear, and why would OW Visuals pretend like they don't have a record of who OW Visuals sold licenses to? More importantly why/how would my theme disappear from the my purchases section in the first place? Did Oxwall do that or OW Visuals?
JoAaron
JoAaron Aug 10 '15
According to Joseph's comment, these developers can "take back" plugins, so I would assume they can take back themes. Maybe that's what OW Visuals did.
Den Team
Den Aug 13 '15
JoAaron,

You need to contact theme's developer to make it more clear. Oxwall team do not remove any items with no reason.

JoAaron
JoAaron Aug 21 '15
Den, OWVisuals did not respond to my last 2 messages since 2 months have passed on one, and 11 days on the other. That's why I checked with your team. I'll try again but, are you saying OWVisuals had to have removed it because your team never removes items? If so, is there anything your team can do about it? How is someone allowed to sell something, then take it back on your store?