We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Credit store? - User Credits | Forum

Jason
Jason Mar 20 '12
Hello,

I am considering buying your plugin, but have the following question:

Included with the plugin, is there a store where I can add in prizes that people can spend credits in order to get? 

Example: I would like to offer gift cards to popular stores in my niche for a certain amount of credits. I would also like to offer certain items, give money to charity, etc for cost of credits.

Is this possible with the current plugin?

Thanks,

Jason

Den Team
Den Mar 22 '12
Hello

As mentioned  here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3178, using this plugin admin can allow users to earn and spend credits for different actions, like:

- daily login, uploading photos, commenting and etc. 

- If you have Virtual gifts plugin installed, you can always sell gifts for credits on site

- sell credit packs using PayPal plugin

- you as admin, can always grant any amount of credits to anybody on your site

Let me know if you have more questions.

Jason
Jason Mar 22 '12
Hey Addenster,

Thank you for your response. I did read through that topic before I posted here as it does not answer any of my questions.

I want to know if there is a "store" page, where I can put items, such as gift cards, for sale for user credits. I want it to be automated. I dont want to have to subtract the credits myself whenever someone earns enough credits to purchase something.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 23 '12
Hey

Quote from Jason I want to know if there is a "store" page, where I can put items, such as gift cards, for sale for user credits. I want it to be automated
Yes, there is s Virtual gifts plugin. Where every site's user can purchase and send virtual gifts to another user for credits. Admin can set a different price in credits for different gifts.
But if you need a general store, where everybody or admin only can sell different kinds of goods, then there is no such plugin yet.

Let me know if it doesn't clear for you.

Thanks,
Adden

You do not have permission to reply this topic