We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - London | Forum

ross Team
ross Jun 17 '15
I will be glad to hear you out
Michele
Michele Jun 18 '15
Great work as always Ross! <3!
Love the way the members profiles/ home page/ blog pages, etc are looking on *Desk top* with this! (and how not stretched accross the whoole screen).  Like the icons as they seem to give personality to the desktop
Yet I love the colors on Dublin.... and how they look/ and how everything is soo modern/ perfect on mobile especially.
So desktop~ I like this, and mobile I like Dublin

I may give up the standard Origin that I so love haha... and am still trying to decide between yours:)

You're a really superb designer:)  Thanks for starting to design themes!
The Forum post is edited by Michele Jun 18 '15
ross Team
ross Jun 18 '15
Thank you for your kind words Michele:)
pcemail
pcemail Jul 17 '15
Hi, can you also sell a London Skadate version? Thanks.
ross Team
ross Jul 18 '15
I'm sorry but I don't have the chance to test it on Skadate software as it is paid software
pcemail
pcemail Oct 28 '15
Hi, another great theme.

Can you add an option to add a logo and its responsive for mobile too or advise howto? Please view link. 1. http://postimg.org/image/nj168r3nb/  2. http://postimg.org/image/tiq0uqdsb/

Thanks.

ross Team
ross Oct 28 '15
pcemail, please give me sometime to do that I'll get back to you asap. 
ross Team
ross Oct 28 '15
pcemail, I will update the theme tomorrow it will include the logo on desktop and tablet view.

the mobile version won't have logo as there's no enough space for it. 

ross Team
ross Oct 29 '15
pcemail, there's an update version of the theme in the store, please update your theme. the logo has been added to the desktop and tablet version of the site. 
pcemail
pcemail Oct 31 '15
That is great! Have a good weekend. Thanks again.
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic