We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need Help asap! 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable | Forum

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 21 '12

I pay for service thru xitti.com and every time i try to access my site i get this error! It also wont let me go to xitti.com or any other sites that are from xitti! i was able to access the forum earlier and now nothing! Can anyone help me out with this please?

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Mar 21 '12
Willow
Willow Mar 21 '12
503 Service UnavailableThe server is currently unavailable (because it is overloaded or down for maintenance). Generally, this is a temporary state.

I was able to view your website just fine, can you check it again?

The Forum post is edited by Willow Mar 21 '12
Oxwall Accessories
yea i actually just tryed it thru a proxy server and it was coming up. Is it possible that my ip is blocked from my own site some how?
Willow
Willow Mar 21 '12
I assume it is possible, your more then welcome to turn off the proxy and try it again. If it doesnt work, then I would assume somehow it has been blocked. As for the fix for that one, I am not sure, since Oxwall doesnt have the option to block IP Address's. (Or as far as I know they dont)
Oxwall Accessories
I happen to be fortunate enough to have another form of internet access and it seems to load the site just fine.  what would make my ip unable to access any xitti site?

Oxwall Accessories
yea its totally only xitti sites  anything by wall.fm or oxwall in general works just fine!

Willow
Willow Mar 21 '12
You can try adding it to a list of the trusted sites, and see if that works. (NOT guaranteed).

IE:  Walk Through.

FF: Walk Through.

CH: Read Through

The Forum post is edited by Willow Mar 21 '12
Oxwall Accessories
its on multiple computers running al running a diff os i am almost certain i have an issue with my ip address  just strange cause it worked fine yesterday afternoon!

Willow
Willow Mar 21 '12
You might contact your ISP, and see if they have it being blocked then. Not sure of anything else to tell you as far as that part goes, im sorry :(
Oxwall Accessories
My isp says they are not blocking me?   possible that xitti is? 
Willow
Willow Mar 22 '12
I would think yes, Im not sure if Xitti has an ip address blocking system, If so, you will want to get ahold of Xitti website holder (the website your trying to access) and see if they can unblock it, if it is indeed being blocked.
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 23 '12
Guys, this is not a Xitti forum, this is an Oxwall forum and your questions should be forwarded to the xitti support forum.
Willow
Willow Mar 23 '12
Sorry Mulder