We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mail & notifications on mobile - Poptent Responsive | Forum

Paul
Paul Jun 26 '15
Great theme, I love it.  But when viewed on an iPhone, the message and notification icons on the top console don't do anything, but the profile icon does.  Can you advise what I need to do please?

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 26 '15
it's working on 4.5 inch screen  i have tested now . 

please clean the website cache and try again 

or  

.ow_console_item {

1. background-colorrgb(46, 85, 119);
  2. z-index999 !important;
}

please try this code to custom css area if then also not work then remove the theme 

active origin theme then enable dev mode delete poptent folder from ow_themes clean the website cache 

download it again from my purchase area upload it and extract it and active it again clean the website cache again reload the website again on desktop

then disable the deve  mod and open it to iphone .

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 26 '15
can i know which iphone model it is ?
Paul
Paul Jun 27 '15
It's an iPhone 6 (4.7") and I have the same problem with an iPad mini.

However, upon experimenting, it seems that I have the same issue with other responsive themes by other developers.  The issue does not manifest with non-responsive themes.  I tried your suggestion but it didn't make any difference :-(

I thought it might be a plugin causing the problem, but I've deactivated them all and then reactivated just mailbox and notifications, but I still get the same problem.

I'll see what happens if I set up a new totally clean Oxwall site and report back.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 27 '15
please reinstall it to a new fresh site and then give me the result . because i have tested it to my phone and working fine . 
You do not have permission to reply this topic