We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Default language role back | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Dirk
Dirk Jul 2 '15
Hi,

How to install the native Language back? I cant find any standard language packs and messed up my English language. Please tell me how to install the Native language packs and where to download them.

ross Team
Dirk
Dirk Jul 2 '15
Hi Ross,

Is there a pack? 1.7.4 :)

Taissa Team
Taissa Jul 6 '15
Dirk, you may export default English language pack using our Demo. Also you can find more information about language section here: https://docs.oxwall.org/user-manual:settings:language
I've attached 1.7.4 version default English language pack.
Attachments:
  lang-dump-06-07-15.zip (80Kb)
Dirk
Dirk Jul 6 '15
@Taissa,

Thank you so much! 

Dirk
Dirk Jul 12 '15
How can we delete the missing text which not in use. Normally I have the delete button showing up but at some entries there is no delete button:

Attachments:
  Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 11.44.20.png (159Kb)
Onur
Onur Jul 12 '15
oxwall store has a  module for it.
Dirk
Dirk Jul 12 '15
Yes I know but this messed up my whole language last time so I deleted it. This plugin is not reliable at all so it seems.
ross Team
ross Jul 12 '15
if you add this to your domain: admin/dev-tools/languages you'll get delete button on all lang values
Dirk
Dirk Jul 13 '15
Hi Ross,

Why are there paths not documented? Like dev-tools/

Are there more paths that we should know of? and how to find all these kinds of hidden features :)

ross Team
ross Jul 13 '15
It mentioned all over the forum, you just need to spend some time and do the search

No there are no other paths