We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Best sites/apps/services to mobile optimized my oxwall site? | Forum

Richard Beltran
Richard Beltran Jul 9 '15
Hi oxwall mobile is not yet that developed, i really need to mobile optimized my oxwall site where all features and plugins are working. If you know any sites/apps/services that optimized oxwall site to mobile please let me know. thanks in advanced. more power. :)
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 9 '15
best thing is to get a responsive theme from the oxwall store. all these mobile site/mobile app makers dont work for oxwall or hire a developer 
Richard Beltran
I'm not a tech guy sorry..  so if i purchased a responsive theme from oxwall store and installed it then my site is now a mobile optimized? is that what you mean? thanks :)
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 9 '15
yeah a responsive theme makes the site mobile friendly all you have to do is disable the oxwall mobile in the settings :) i use exodus responsive theme on my site www.thejanetdevlinfanclub.com
The Forum post is edited by Kieron H Jul 9 '15
Richard Beltran
wow cool! i saw your site and yeah it is very mobile friendly :) I have one more question keiron I purchased a couple of plugins in the oxwall store will all that works like classifieds pro and others? or  it depends if it supported by themes or not? thank you very much!
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 9 '15
most themes should but if you do have problems you can contact the theme developer to get help 
Richard Beltran
ok got it! thank you very much keiron :)
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 9 '15
you're very welcome PM me if you need any help setting up the theme :)
Soundchum web solution
Richard Beltran

you can take a look for our deo site for our responsive themes

http://oxthemes.soundchum.com/

our all themes list here http://www.oxwall.org/store/user-list/theme/heedbox