We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Valid license key - Private Albums | Forum

Odd
Odd Jul 14 '15
When i try to update the plugin from the administration page, I am asked to enter a valid License key. I add the key I recieved when I bought the plugin but after hitting "Update" I am asked to please enter a valid License key. Do i need to buy a New License in order to update this plugin?
Mike
Mike Jul 14 '15

Hey Odd,

i dont kno the owall license system...

So please ask an user from the oxwal team fo more information.

If they also cant help you please pm me an we will find a way to solve this problem.

Mike

Odd
Odd Jul 15 '15

The License key is for the Private albums plugin. This is the Message I get when i hit "Update" for it:

Are you sure you want to update 'Private Albums' plugin from version 11 to 13? The plugin is commercial, to update it please enter license key and press 'Update' button.

The Forum post is edited by Odd Jul 15 '15
Mike
Mike Jul 15 '15

Hey odd.

i really dont know how the update license system from oxwall works.

this has nothing to do with my plugin so please ask an oxwall team user.

if you contacted the oxwall team and they couldnt help you send me an pm.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 17 '15
Go to  your purchased plugins tab here in the store. To the right of the public albums plug in you will see the key. Just copy and paste it into the key request field when you update. This is the same for any plug-ins that require the key to update.
You do not have permission to reply this topic