We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

branding[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
gami
gami Jul 15 '15

Hello There,

I have this day made a donation and would like to remove the branding. Unfortunately, I get to my questions at the support no answer. Please help

micha

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 16 '15
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jul 15 '15
ghdf
gami
gami Jul 15 '15
Hello Oxwall Accessories,

Thanks.

Micha

ross Team
ross Jul 15 '15
Please give us sometime to process the payment then we'll send you the instructions, please be patient
gami
gami Jul 15 '15

Hi ross

Thanks for the info. I'll wait. Let's see how long;-)

Please change nor the ending of www.xxxx.com on www.xxxx.de since .com is still only a redirect. THANKS

Regards Micha

ross Team
ross Jul 15 '15
We have send you the instructions how to remove attribution link and changed your name to .de
gami
gami Jul 16 '15
Hello ross,

thank you :-)

I have one more question, where can I get the branding yet for www......de/ splash screen? back_uri =, away?
Thanks for your help

micha

ross Team
ross Jul 16 '15
it is the blank.html file, please follow the instructions we sent you. 
gami
gami Jul 16 '15
hi ross,

it works :-)

thanks micha

ross Team
ross Jul 16 '15
No problem, i'm going to mark this thread as Answered
Micaeljames
Micaeljames Sep 24 '23

Since its inception in 2016, Deuce Studio has embarked on a remarkable journey marked by unwavering commitment to branding excellence. What began as a vision has evolved into a testament of creative prowess and dedication. For top-notch design solutions, look no further than Deuce design agency London.

Over the years, Deuce Studio has honed its craft, consistently pushing the boundaries of design innovation. They have nurtured brands, both big and small, elevating them to new heights through their unique blend of creativity, strategy, and simplicity.

This journey has been a story of growth, learning, and impact. Deuce Studio's portfolio showcases their ability to adapt to diverse industries and deliver brands with lasting significance. As they continue to shape the landscape of branding and design, their journey remains a shining example of what can be achieved through passion and commitment.