We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin activate - Social media sharing | Forum

Kuido
Kuido Jul 21 '15
Hi.

I tried activate this plugin in my admin area and now i have stuck.

I get debug error:

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Trying to get property of non-objectFile:/data03/**********/htdocs/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.phpLine:206OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'prefixId' cannot be nullFile:/data03/**********/htdocs/ow_core/database.phpLine:707Trace:#0 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_languag...', Object(BOL_LanguageKey)) #4 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php(209): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_LanguageKey)) #5 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_updates/classes/language_service.php(60): BOL_LanguageService->addOrUpdateValue('1', 'socialsharing', 'share_title', 'Share', false) #6 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_plugins/socialsharing/update/9117/update.php(21): UPDATE_LanguageService->addOrUpdateValue('1', 'socialsharing', 'share_title', 'Share') #7 /data03/**********/htdocs/ow_updates/index.php(170): include('/data03/virt519...') #8 {main}Type:PDOException

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 28 '15
Kuido, do you have access to admin panel or not?
you will need to reinstall the plugin and see if the issue persists, but first you need to delete it

if you have access to admin panel delete it from there if not you will have to delete social_sharing folder from ow_plugins folder on the server->
then go to your database via phpmyadmin -> find social sharing plugin record in the table ow_base_plugin-> delete it from there as well-> enable dev mode ->refresh the website-> disable dev mode->now, you should not have the above mentioned errors

install newly downloaded plugin from the store back and see if the error persists, if it does, I will need access to the admin panel of your website, FTP access details or CPanel and phpmyadmin access details, please PM
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Jul 28 '15
Kuido
Kuido Aug 1 '15
Hi,

Thanks to reply, i can now installed, but still problem with language strings. Seems that there arent language strings in database.

Check attachment

Attachments:
  language problem.PNG (27Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 11 '15
Kuido, please try to download the plugin from the Store once again and completely reinstall it. 
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Aug 12 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic