We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook connect problem | Forum

Richard Beltran
Richard Beltran Jul 22 '15
Hi, I did search the forums here but i still not able to find any solution. I was able to create my app on facebook and connect it on my site but i keep getting the same problem ( "Seems there are some problems with connection to Facebook. Please, try again later." )

I provided the screenshot below: thank you in advance :)

Attachments:
  facebook connect problem.png (165Kb)
Richard Beltran
Richard Beltran Jul 22 '15
I was able to connect the site on facebook 2 hours ago.. I dont know if i still have to wait for the approval before it will start working. sorry I'm not a tech guy.
ross Team
ross Jul 22 '15
Richard if the issue still persists, please reinstall the plugin by downloading new copy from the oxwall store and use the same FB add details.

If the issue occurs, I will need access details to the FTP, your FB account access details and admin access details in PM

Richard Beltran
Richard Beltran Jul 23 '15
ok i will PM you now thanks :)
ross Team
ross Jul 23 '15
Richard, something is wrong with the FB application you created, I couldn't not tested due to security check on your FB account, but I created new ft app on my FB account and everything works, you can check it now on your website, please disable security check, so I could check your FB application
ross Team
ross Jul 29 '15
The issue is fixed by updating the plugin
lubunya.net
lubunya.net Dec 23 '20

I am currently having this problem

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Dec 23 '20

You can download it from here, it's free

https://owspain.com/store/productview/100

dave Leader
dave Jan 13 '21